Sep 30, 2007

THE A LIST: Stuff I like to share: Easy Yummy Sushi Wraps


THE A LIST: Annie Chun's Rice Express Sushi Wraps and Rice Bowl


If you have not tried these - they are really awesome. Super easy to make and yummy. You buy the "kit" and in two minutes you are making your own sushi wraps etc. Comes with sticky rice, wraps and soy sauce. Its an all natural product and there is a white rice and a sprouted brown rice option- I have seen them at whole foods, Safeway, trader Joe's, on line and more. I simply add pickled ginger, sesame seeds, avocado or other veggies, herbs, fish, tofu - i mean the list goes on and on. I find them easy to make if you follow the instructions and use (about) one teaspoon of rice. Its good for groups and easy for lunch.


I say get wrapping and enjoy!


Eat Well

Aaron

No comments: