Oct 23, 2009

Gobble Gobble Thanksgiving will be upon is before we know it!


What can currants do to help plan your event?

Thanksgiving will be upon is before we know it! Time to plan

What are you serving? What are your famous dishes? What are your holiday standard dishes? Family specialties? Share them with me and I’ll share them with our readers.

Would you like some expert help menu planning or finding recipes for things you want to try? Well, ask currants and we will send you some guidance.

Popular topics – how to order/buy a fresh turkey? Is a kosher turkey the way to go? Do I stuff the bird? How do I get mine to look like Martha Stewart perfect? Do I carve at the table? How should I set the table? Do I do a seating plan? And lots of recipe requests…..

I will be posting my menu very soon.

Send a note to currants at currants@cox.net or via Facebook and let us help. Let’s make your holiday this year as smooth as homemade gravy!

Cheers,
Aaron

No comments: